Did You Know?
Greene County was discovered by Henry Hudson in 1608. It was then settled in the 17th century by Dutch and English colonists who were enticed by its fertile ground.
- Greene County USA: A Local History of National Importance is the extraordinary story of this rural county south of Albany, New York where a great number of \"historic firsts\" made the county a major contributor to the national destiny.
- A documentary on the birth of Columbia-Greene Community College. Produced on the occasion of C-GCC\'s 40th anniversary.
- Experience the beautiful Great Northern Catskills in New York, a family friendly, four season destination.
- Enjoy winter in the beautiful Great Northern Catskills in New York, a family friendly destination only 2 hours from NYC.
- Enjoy springtime in the Catskills with fun attractions, unique events and endless outdoor adventures.